We are very pleased with the state-of-the-art virtual events experience we can create for you at the Hybrid REaSoN Neonatal Meeting 2024! The live event will be broadcasted to CFS’ online conference platform, where you will be able to watch the presentations in real time, and join in with the live Q&A.
Further information on how to log in to the meeting will be sent to you after registering.
- Whilst the speakers deliver their presentations, you will be able to see them on the screen whilst also being able to view their slides.
- Time will be allocated into the agenda for you to visit the virtual exhibition and view the Abstract Poster Presentations. However, you do not need to stick to these timings and can view the posters at your leisure.
- During the conference you can move in and out of sessions as you like and explore the different features including the Resource Gallery (poster viewing), meeting hub (networking) and exhibition room (sponsors).
- Please note:
- NHS servers sometimes block access to virtual meeting platforms. Where possible we recommend accessing the online conference from outside an NHS firewall.
- You must use a Chrome browser to have the best experience using the online portal.