More information, including FAQ’s and a Troubleshooting Guide will be added soon!
You will need to Register for REaSoN Online 2020 – please note that although this is a virtual event, places will remain limited to ensure quality.
- Further information on how to log in to the meeting will be sent to you after registering.
- The meeting will be recorded, however you will be automatically muted, and your camera will be turned off when entering and throughout the meeting. (You will have the opportunity to chat live with exhibitors and poster presenters, and you will be able to control your audio and video settings to suit your preferences).
- Whilst the speakers deliver their presentations, you will be able to see them live on the screen whilst also being able to view their slides. For CPD claims, you must view these presentations live. A ‘scan-in’ option will be available to ensure you are able to collect CPD credits.
- Time will be allocated into the agenda for you to visit the virtual exhibition and view the Quality Improvement Poster Presentations
- During the conference you can move in and out of sessions as you like and explore the different features including the poster portal, networking room and exhibition room.
- NHS servers sometimes block access to virtual meeting platforms. Where possible we recommend accessing the online conference from outside an NHS firewall.
- If you experience difficulties connecting to the virtual meeting, or if you are not available to participate live, a video recording of the conference will be available to registered attendees after the conference.
CFS Events Ltd Contacts:
please email email@example.com
please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For issues prior and during the event:
please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1438 751519 for support.