You are still able to Register for REaSoN Online 2020 – Registration will enable you to access the recorded sessions, view the poster presentations and exhibition information. Your registration will not enable to you to network at the event.
- Further information on how to log in to the meeting will be sent to you after registering.
- The meeting has been recorded, so you are able to look through the sessions at your leisure.
- Whilst the speakers deliver their presentations, you will be able to see them on the screen whilst also being able to view their slides. For CPD claims, you must have viewed these presentations live on 29th and 30th June 2020.
- Time was allocated into the agenda for you to visit the virtual exhibition and view the Quality Improvement Poster Presentations -however, you do not need to stick to these timings and can view the sessions at your leisure.
- During the conference you can move in and out of sessions as you like and explore the different features including the poster portal, networking room and exhibition room.
- NHS servers sometimes block access to virtual meeting platforms. Where possible we recommend accessing the online conference from outside an NHS firewall.
- You must use a Chrome browser to have the best experience using the online portal.
CFS Events Ltd Contacts:
please email firstname.lastname@example.org
please email email@example.com
For issues prior and during the event:
please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1438 751519 for support.